Responding to Covid-19: June 2020
We are delighted to welcome you back to Furleigh Estate for Cellar Door purchases. We are re-opening slowly using a phased approach so that we can ensure we do so safely while responding to our customers’ needs as they become apparent.
During this first phase we are open from 11am till 3pm on Thursday, Friday and Saturday. The first day of this new future is Thursday 18th June 2020.
- All wine purchases are made in our Cellar Door shop.
- The number of customers inside the shop at any one time will be limited to three individuals or couples.
- Please ask the staff on hand to put your order together. In this way you will not need to touch any of the bottles on display.
- There is a one-way system in operation in the shop. Signs will remind customers to remain 2m apart and floor signage for social distancing will be displayed throughout the shop.
- We are not accepting cash. The card terminal will be cleaned after every customer.
- Unfortunately we are unable to offer any tastings during this first phase of re-opening and by-the-glass purchases will not be available.
- Chilled bottles of wine are available to buy and take away.
- We hope to offer self-guided tours very soon.
- Our guided tours will be available again when we have worked how to run them in a socially distanced way.
- Hand sanitiser is available for staff and visitor use
- All guests are encouraged to use hand sanitiser on arrival and regularly throughout your visit.
- All surfaces are sanitised after contact by staff or guests
- Our toilets are closed whilst no guided tours, tastings or by-the-glass pours are offered
- We are unable to offer access to the winery during this initial phase.
Furleigh Estate: 14th Jun 2020 17:19:00