Join us on our imaginary cruise liner as we tour the world comparing and contrasting Furleigh Estate wines with wines of the world. Expect taste comparisons like:
· Bacchus Fumé and Australian Sauvignon Semillon
· Sea Pink and Spanish Granacha rosé
· Tyrannosaurus Red and Burgundian Pinot Noir
· White Pinot Noir and a New Zealand White Pinot
· Classic Cuvée and Californian fizz
Mark Banham, wine educator and owner of Dorchester wine merchant Morrish and Banham, will bring the world to Furleigh. The same or similar grape varieties grown across the globe produce wines of many different and exciting styles. This evening will show us how those produced at Furleigh Estate compare.
The wines will be accompanied by platters of cheese and charcuterie from Dorset and the rest of the world.
Please note wines may change from those listed above according to availability.
This Special Event will begin at
Price Per Person
Number of Places Remaining